Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have received an e-mail from a company called

'Genuine Imports Ltd' anyone heard of them ? Know of their reputation etc?

They said they can get me the following at the moment:
1994 Nissan Skyline 2.5 non-turbo saloon
The cost of the vehicle will be about £5000-£5500 and that includes all relevant tests, new MOT , road tax and a 12 months parts and labour warranty.

I asked a whole bunch of questions in reply (and appologised a lot for it - lol)

Depending on parts etc, I may go for the GTS25 Turbo.

How does this sound though ? Reasonable?

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Go for the turbo, I use mine every day and its been very reliable so far. Plenty of room in the back for family too.

E

·
0 Posts
Yeh definately go for the turbo motor.
The GTS does sound a bit pricey too. You can pick them up already in this country with the test already done,mot etc for a lot less than that.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Genuine Imports? Kingston-based? Don't know anyone who's bought anything from them mind. They've been there for maybe 3 years if that's anything to go by.

·
Banned
5,443 Posts
Warranttee aint woth the paper they are written on with cars sold that are modded, found this out the hard way this week.
If your goona spend money on a warrantee then make sure the car is standard and stays that way till the warrantee has expired. I feel quite strong about this now.
Seaford Car Imports are quite a nice bunch i'v heard. are on here as skylines'r'us i think.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Also there is Dirk at Sumo, he has a banner ad on here or I have the number of a guy who imports direct, but you may have to do the SVA yourself which can be a hassle!

·
Old Member
814 Posts
Drove a normally aspirated Skyline after breaking my first one, not a patch on turbo GTS, felt very sluggish in comparison.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts