Skyline Owners Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Eddie it wasn't that bad, if u'd gone it 1st u wouldn't have been far behind/ahead of the other car and considering u started in 2nd and a fair amount of wheel spin u made up some good time in genral.

What would have been bad was nailing in it the wall which u didn't so u live another day to tell the story:D :p

G

·
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Yeh thats true. If i was in 1st he wouldn`t have had a chance would he.
Wouldn`t i have looked a c**t if i`d have parked it in the wall.
Next time i shall be doing mid 13s low 14s,traction or not :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Yeah u got it mate, so next time don't make a bell end of yourself, LMAO :p Kidding mate, what mods is ur GTS running BTW?

·
Registered
36 Posts
ok ok!!!

ed , you have the only copy of my bike mishap , its more funny then anything else (mind u i wasnt laughin at the time).
but its going to be low 10's late 9's this year!!!! (i hope)
you never know i might just let you have a run on it as long as you dont start in second lol ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Me on a motorbike??? :eek:
Surely you remember what im like on 2 wheels? Never mind 1 with an engine & laughing gas. I`d be dead

·
Registered
36 Posts
blue and black or gold and black

so what colour for my busa , should i go for traditional colour or will i be forced to go for a skyline colour lol
i cant afford the car so maybe just go for the skyline paintjob for the bike instead with a skyline badge on the front ;) lol

wake up god dammit gixer !!!

dam! i had to walk round the hospital with the missus for the antinatal and what did i find ? tons and tons of NOS christ they even feed it through the walls , thats it , im taking my bottles in there when shes goes in to labour for refills .

FECK THE BABY I NEED NOS!!!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Thats the first time ive been to the pod and I thought the facilities off the track were poor to say the least , they really need to get thoes pot holes sorted and get a quicker queing system for the ol grub. other then that looking forward to caneing the ol bullet down there after a remap check next weekend see yall there

Gaza

21 - 27 of 27 Posts