• I'm under average

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to check the theory of a friend. He argues that everybody thinks he is an "above average driver"... ;)

Thanks in advance for any responses. Please, try to be truthful.

It's not what your girlfriend/wife/friends say, it's not how many times you've crashed: it's what you think about yourself.

If you want to know my opinion, I believe that 90% of the people think they're above average, while I can attest, after a long vacation road trip, that in fact, approximately 95% of the people is under average...

·
Registered
898 Posts
I'm a average driver !!! And i drive for a living..
And i have avoided so many crashes its unreal.. and yes most are women drivers..
And i drive everyday 7 days a week the only days i do not drive is when im on Holiday.

·
Super Moderator
2,723 Posts
I pride myself on my driving. I agree that there are by far more bad drivers than there are average or good.
You appreciate British drivers as a whole though as soon as you've driven abroad. I've done Italy, Turkey and Cyprus with work and those drivers are REALLY bad!

·
Registered
64 Posts
I pride myself on my driving. I agree that there are by far more bad drivers than there are average or good.
You appreciate British drivers as a whole though as soon as you've driven abroad. I've done Italy, Turkey and Cyprus with work and those drivers are REALLY bad!
Haha italy. Taxi drivers think they are racing the streets :p

I'm a normal average driver tbh. Can't say I'm good , neither bad.

·
BOOOOOST
1,863 Posts
ive said average,i do a large amount of miles a week in the van (BT Engineer) and would say that the majority of my driving is pretty decent,but on a friday evening getting home i do pick up a bit of white van man syndrome or some whopping parking manoveres during the day to get finished up quickly,in my own motor though im king of the road,best driver on the planet :)

·
Registered
445 Posts
I'd say I was average, been driving over 30 yrs now and 3 accidents, only 1 was my fault.
I'm a driving instructor, so I've had plenty of driver training. Above average drivers, I would say would have to of had at least police driver training or that sort of level.
Tiff needell is a good example of a above average driver.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Even though women are statistically better drivers than men?

I would say I am an average driver, like most other people on the road.
theyre only statistically better because theyre the cretins that cause it and drive off unscathed

1 - 10 of 10 Posts