Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and gals i need you expertise can any one tell me what sort of mileage im likely to get from a auto R32 GT (i think) non-turbo??
Thanks for looking
Jon

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I had an R34 GT (2 litre neo) and as it was a neo engine it was meant to be economical... however if I so much as looked at the throttle it would start drinking petrol. Didnt ever work out what it did to the gallon but it was thirsty I can tell you that!

·
Seasoned Member
753 Posts
the normal rule with skylines m8 is, if you gotta ask about the economy then you shouldnt be buying one cos theres always gonna be times that the devil horns come out, ya foot goes down and so does the petrol gauge lol

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
I get about 22mpg ish on my 33 gtst. Costs me a fortune as its my daily driver -i go about 1200 miles a month -but i dont care -love it!!

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts
I get about 22mpg ish on my 33 gtst. Costs me a fortune as its my daily driver -i go about 1200 miles a month -but i dont care -love it!!
CHUFFIN HELL Mandy!!!
I do around 400mile a month to and from work and the odd bit of mooching about.
I got a shock yesterday tho.
£12 of spare change in my pocket went into the tank.
29 miles was the result and the petrol light came on!!!
I,like yourself,don't mind in the slightest.
It's the Skyline driving experience that we all enjoy which permanently keeps us smiling. :drivin: :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.