Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im guessing these plates are illegal but i want to use them as they are JDM tyte lol. But my question is how long before i get stopped and made to replace them? What are the concequenses?
As i see it the lettering sizes and spaces are fine and they are clear so i personnaly dont see the problem but i dont think the feds will see it that way :dunno:

Cheers
Adam :D

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My thoughts exactly

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
the vdub and bmw guys are getting occasional bouts of hassle over german style plates so these will probably be the same,i would keep a legal set of plates in the boot

where did you get them from?

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
where did you get them from?
A place in sheffield, dont want to give the information out on here as its an open forum but if anyone wants to know i can give the information over pm.
They do online ordering too :bigthumb:

·
BEDFORDSHIRE......
999 Posts
I have seen a lot worst. I really think its going to be down to the time and the place. If you get a jealous copper or one that aint had a shag for 15 years then I would imagine you are going to get pulled. I dont think they will nick you just tell you to get them sorted and have a MOT station sign a form that you will have to produce?

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Whats the BS number?

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
british safety standard mark,though if they arent sold as legal plates you can have anything you want,show plates arent illegal,its using them on the roads that is

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh ok, Well these have no BS stamp so we will have to wait and see :D

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll tell them its a jap post code lol

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
How do the VDub boys get away with the german style plate as there are a good few were i stay ????????
They don't, My mate got pulled in his Loop with German style plates and asked to remove them, Purely because the copper knew him (lived in same village)

I got pulled for having my plate on the Z3 was R3 SCT but I had it RES CT 3 was a backward E, £40 fine And if you have a private plate and you get caught more than once they can take it off you :whip:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts