Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
801 Posts
it depends. if it breaks and i have to pay alot to fix it im keeping it. but if it stays together i think il sell it in a couple of years or so. (mybe get a gtr) i only seem to keep cars for about 3 years.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Until i can afford a R34 GTR.

·
violence IS the answer!
1,371 Posts
ME i will keep mine until
1/ I total it
2/ I get done by a german car
3/ I don't like it (never)
4/ till i find a better one
5/ i can afford an R34 GTR
6/ somebody offers me about 15k for it so i can buy an R33 GTR! lol

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
till its finished........ which may be some time.

or untill a lotus hits it ......

·
Autobahn Burner
1,223 Posts
some time in the distant future, when I can't find/make any parts for it!

I'll probably kill myself in it anyways, I wonder if it's legal to be buried in a car?

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
Until i can afford a R34 GTR.
the way these things eat your money you won't be getting one any time soon then...lol;)

never really thought about it, but i guess all good thing must come to an end sooner or later, but i am planing on buying another engine whilst theres still some with sort of low milage to store and work on till mine gives up

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
why do people here wish for gtrs when your gtst can do the trick aswell,is it cause they are 4wd?

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
why do people here wish for gtrs when your gtst can do the trick aswell,is it cause they are 4wd?
I think its because, even though the gtst's are a very good car, the gtr is really the ultimate car. And rightly so imo. Lol the money mine owes me i could have bought a gtr anyway:crazy: But i would have wanted the same mods on that too, so i would have had to spend a simmilar amount on mods anyway.

·
PR/Media Representative
3,183 Posts
I've had two people ask me if I would be willing to sell her, all I had to do was name my price, but alas that ain't never gonna happen. With all the problems that she had it still gave all it could, and never let me down. No way could I give up on her. Besides that Skyline smile is way too big at the mo!

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
yeah i went to eastboune today about 58 miles away through all the country lanes i had such a smile on my face from the drive that my mate thought i was on somthing

I thought the supra made me laugh the skyline is somthing else

so no i want get rid of her or my supra as it goes

1 - 20 of 60 Posts