Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Always Seeking Perfection
1,616 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just wondering how many R32 GTR's are in the country i know theres not as many as the uk. I know Kev has his been broken in Dublin, theres another in dublin one in cork and one in navan.
Im guessing there's maybe 20-30ish in the whole country

1. PDtuning - Louth
2. Alpeag - Co. Dublin
3. Wray motorsport - strabane
4. Andy mc crea - strabane
5. Also grey gtr donemana area unsure who guy is
6. Robbie @ TDP
7. Gun metal grey in Navan

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,604 Posts
There is only a few up north too. Hardly a 32 gtst never mind Gtr.
Come to think of it there is barely a skyline of any description up here now.

·
Registered
90 Posts
There's a few in Paul's. His grey one and the black one. There was another grey one there a few months back iirc.

·
1,540 Posts
theres a mint black 32 belongs to a neighbour of mine. its an 89. serious specced car.
if it counts my shell is going to a drift guy...probably going to end up as scrap after a season sliding around though!

·
Registered
96 Posts
theres a mint black 32 belongs to a neighbour of mine. its an 89. serious specced car.
if it counts my shell is going to a drift guy...probably going to end up as scrap after a season sliding around though!
Did micko buy that? his gtst drift car is probably show standard....

Defo one in navan, on RPF1's. Actually 2 in Navan another silver one. Know another Grey one on BBS's. Theres the blue ex mondello pace car that was up for sale recently, silver one on donedeal now. Richie has a recently resprayed grey one that was black on gold ultralite nurbergrings, blew engine in mondello recently..... My god I'm a stalker??

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,604 Posts
Same as paul wrays its not gonna see much of road either.Its getting his 33 engine fitted at minute 907bhp.

·
East Ireland Area Rep
6,701 Posts
Same as paul wrays its not gonna see much of road either.Its getting his 33 engine fitted at minute 907bhp.
wow, thats mental, thats a pants pleaser right there:cheers:

1 - 20 of 37 Posts