Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Afternoon all,

Been toying with the idea of selling my wheels for a few months now, for no reason other than i just fancy something different.

These came on my car from Japan 2.5 years ago and have been on ever since, they have covered 3000 miles max, have a read of the thread below to see why.

They have been looked after meticulously, they have a mirror polished dish and lip that has been polished by me every time i have cleaned the car.

They are pretty much perfect as they were when i got them (as you can see from the photos) (i will inspect them and confirm this if i post a for sale thread for them)

They are 18 x 10 all round, not sure of the offset, think its 40 but will confirm in for sale thread. They have the Volk alloy / carbon centre caps and rays dust caps.

Don’t have any recent photos at moment but there are plenty here on my thread, these were taken a few weeks before i took the car off the road in sept for the winter.

http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=111037&page=9

There’s a close up of one while it’s off the car on page 7.

An idea on what they are worth would be great,

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
If theyre in good nick with tyres id say £1k + possibly, nice motor mate been toying with the idea of the same wheels but 19" instead

·
At home playing with myself!!!
3,180 Posts
ILL have them mate, ill be around in 5 mins :funny:

·
Seasoned Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
MikeyR33, ukdelsol - ha ha, well if there not worth anything come and help your self!

DazzaGTRVspec - Cheers matey, oh yeah, they are lovely wheels, look fantastic when turning at slow speed so reflection of spokes flashes past in the dish, always get great comments but just fancy a change / different look.

Yes they are in perfect nick mate, and tyres are Bridgestone playz with loads of meat left, forgot to add, i have all the documents from when they were brought in japan, anyone else have an opinion on value?

·
Registered
345 Posts
OMG mate love these wheels, what you looking for them. Id definately be interested if none of the other lads above take them.

·
Seasoned Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Would they fit a gtt with gtr arches? Wat is the off set, would be very interested if they would fit
I'm not sure mate to be honest, maybe a GTT owner can advise? I think they are a 40 off set but not 100%, i'll take one off and have a look and confirm at the weekend (car lives inside a mates body shop during the winter) so will go and have a look on saturday.

They are on my gtr with lowered suspension and i dont have any rubbing issues at all, speed bumps or full lock if that helps at all?

Will confirm offset on saturday, cheers

·
Seasoned Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
OMG mate love these wheels, what you looking for them. Id definately be interested if none of the other lads above take them.
Cheers mate, (replied to your pm) i haven’t actually decided what they are worth yet, still looking into it, just want a fair price for them.

Soon as i have decided they will be on the for sale section.

Any opinions on value appreciated,

Cheers

·
Seasoned Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just had a look on neweraparts.com, they have all sizes and there is none with a 40 offset so they must be a 38 or 44, i will confirm all sizes of the wheels at the weekend.

I have had a look at the price new from them, £1857.00 (without delivery) that price also includes a 20% off offer they have running on wheels at the moment.

Opinions on 2nd hand value please guys,

Regards,

·
Seasoned Member
2,967 Posts
Just had a look on neweraparts.com, they have all sizes and there is none with a 40 offset so they must be a 38 or 44, i will confirm all sizes of the wheels at the weekend.

I have had a look at the price new from them, £1857.00 (without delivery) that price also includes a 20% off offer they have running on wheels at the moment.

Opinions on 2nd hand value please guys,

Regards,
They are a great wheel and everybody loves them bud! They are expensive as you have found out from newera!

I think with them being second hand and on ya car for a few years i would look for a good swap if there is a certain set of wheels your after plus a few hundred quid your way!!:bigthumb:

Win Win for you then! Otherwise like others have said 1K is a reasonable price for sale!!

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Hi andy just looked on the other site and someones selling the exact same wheels and theyre asking for £1500 delivered so id say anything over £1k is fair:bigthumb:

·
Seasoned Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
They are a great wheel and everybody loves them bud! They are expensive as you have found out from newera!

I think with them being second hand and on ya car for a few years i would look for a good swap if there is a certain set of wheels your after plus a few hundred quid your way!!:bigthumb:

Win Win for you then! Otherwise like others have said 1K is a reasonable price for sale!!

Cheers Matey, starting to get an idea of what they are worth now :cheers:

·
Seasoned Member
1,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi andy just looked on the other site and someones selling the exact same wheels and theyre asking for £1500 delivered so id say anything over £1k is fair:bigthumb:
Cheers matey, starting to get a good idea of what they are worth now, will get the for sale thread up soon! Cheers everyone :cheers:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Yeah i seen that too and it was £1500 delivered with tyres and £1000 delivered without tyres. Tell me what you want for them Andy.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
These guys dont know what there talking about...

There only worth £200 for the lot inc tyres. However.. Ill happily give you £300 cash...

:)

1 - 20 of 25 Posts