Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just like the title says. I am in the process of picking one up and I'm trying to go over 21K. Is that possible? I am looking at the R32 GTR.

Thanks,
Eric from TX

·
Registered
1 Posts
Man it's really up to you. The usual is $18k for one that needs work to $35k for one that's flawless with some mods. They have a wide range with a lot of factors to take into consideration. With mine, I got it for $18k, it needed ABS fixed so I just deleted it, a relay for the wipers, and dash (which I got) bubble fixed. I took my extra cash and got it custom glass-off painted, with lots of goodies in the process. Totaled out to roughly $22k once finished with the 'resto' and accessories. Now time for performance mods... I hope that gives you a ballpark figure.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just wanting to know what others paid for them. I'm looking at spending 20 or less for a nice one. Nothing perfect of course but I don't want to over pay either.

·
Registered
7 Posts
The majority of "nice" ones with under 100k seem to fall in the $23-26k range. Rough ones will be under $20k as it appears.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Paid 18k for mine. Clean rust free 91 GTR with M's intake, HKS downpipe and cat-back, and a mines ecu. It also has a half cage in it. Came with BBS wheels too. No work necessary, it runs like a beast.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I ran across one and we agreed on 22 but has the full single turbo conversion with freshened motor, head studs, stand alone and fuel system with injectors. Has some other work also. Should be picking it up at the end of next week. It's a bit of a drive for me. Needs some wheels for sure so I need to keep my eyes open.

·
Registered
6 Posts
$27,000. 59,000 km. White 1992 GTR clean, no rust, coilovers, cat back, intercooler piping, 17" wheels, a lot of maintenance records from Japan.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Just like the title says. I am in the process of picking one up and I'm trying to go over 21K. Is that possible? I am looking at the R32 GTR.

Thanks,
Eric from TX

Picked up my 95 GTR for 18000. It just all depends on who you are dealing with really. We (the consumer) dictate the value of these cars so when they start getting more attention the prices go up drastically, simply supply and demand. I have a buddy who picked up his 91 GTR for 7500 a few years ago and now they are selling for 20K plus. There are some reputable site you can order them from japan, thats what I did and I don't regret it at all.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts