Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Upto 400 Now its getting seriuos.

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Over 500 You've got balls of steel!

Votes: 20 48.8%

How much do you owe?

879 views 21 replies 15 participants last post by  waynegts 
#1 ·
Spured on by recent threads about money and Skylines got me wondering.
How much money do you owe to tunning/pampering your car each month on plastic or whatever including any repayments you may have when you bought the car in the first place.
Not interested in names obviously, just numbers.

G
#2 ·
lol the over £500 catergory is wining.

then again factor in insurance easily £100plus per month :puke: makes you sick...

petrol, and other running costs, then there;s any loan payments its a horrifying thought.

think this thread should be censored or removed incase girlfriends / wives see this we could all be in trouble............

#4 ·
I often try to remember what its like in the summer when your out having a good time in the car, makes it all seem worth it then :)
Mind, when i thought about the poll i didnt think about tax, insurance, petrol, octane booster if you use it and consumables like servicing etc, f***! are we mad??
I just shelled out 1.3k on a bloody garage to put the thing in, got a good deal from a mate so consequently it was cash :doh:
From that U.2 track, "not broke yet but you can see the cracks" :cheers:

#17 ·
I must also be one of the lucky ones, I bought my 32 cash, and if I buy anything for it, I only buy it when I have the pennies saved.

Since march all I've needed to buy is 1 set of greddy plugs, two upper suspension arms, oil and a filter .. but then I've only done 2500 miles so far this year.

#19 ·
Well fellas, i salute you all :smoker:
The 500+ is certainly winning.
Comes with the territory i supose, owning one of the most addictive cars on the road IMO.
Then again we could all just chuck it in and drive around in a nice affordable family car, like a citreon C2 perhaps, or what about a nice Vauxhall Zeferia or whatever its called and then theres the new.........
Oh f*** that eh :apuke:

#22 ·
voted 0 as it costs me loads but i dont owe anything, this month, clutch,guage,cambelt and its only the start of the month

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.