Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
think the cost is more of a reflection on the lhd conversion than the work (kit) gone into the car

Its to reflect it has blue under car lighting. lol

Still rather expensive imo

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
its for export to anywhere,we might think the whole worlds market value comes from our prices but it doesnt!

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
its for export to anywhere,we might think the whole worlds market value comes from our prices but it doesnt!

^^^ Bargain in the usa then. ^^^

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
or singapore or belgium or anywhere its a nightmare to legalise a rhd skyline

·
Forum Gypo
309 Posts
I often get compliments on my ride from Germans or Cloggies but then comes the comment that, "The steering wheel is on the wrong side!":doh: and then followed by the question, "Can you get left hand drive models"?
When you tell them that the conversion costs at least "ten grand", they quickly loose interest.
No amount of reasoning can persuade them:argue:
Very much stuck in their ways some people.:nutkick:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Ideal for people living in Poland as RHD cars are not allowed there.

·
Registered
4,050 Posts
Even comes with "underground neons" too :funny:

·
Registered
25 Posts
in dubai rhd is not allowed too. so there is a market..
i personally would not even spend 500 bucks for a lhd conversion

·
North highlands area rep
7,857 Posts
A lot of money for a look a like even with the lefthand conversion, when you can have the real R34 GTR for that price.

·
is now very happy with 400+ BHP
2,903 Posts
Nice enough motor though.

Please excuse my ignorance here folks...
but what is the chrome cylinder just off the left hand side of the engine cover please? :dunce:
Just looks good!!!

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
LHD conversion is a big job, including new steering, custom made dash, custom aircon setup and all manner of awkward jobs. I read an article in one of the GTR history books and it's a lot of work. Not to say it justifys that price though.

·
Registered
25 Posts
convert a mkiv supra from rhd to lhd is hard..but you get all parts you need..convert a skyline to lhd must be a pain..there are no existing plug'n'play parts

1 - 19 of 19 Posts