Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
I got my 94 gtst for 3.5k 70k miles clocks and but rest standard and not 1 problem tell a lie coilpacks ther is bargins out there take your time i went to see it twice before i bought it.

·
stuck in the middle .....with you
8,249 Posts
that looks ok,a tad overpriced,5.5k should get you a 400 brake GTST really,i always go on how i feel when i look at the car and meet the owner (you can tell a hell of a lot about a car by the personality of the owner)

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
As above but if I was looking to spend 5.5k on a GTST it would be around the 400 brake range. It's got nice some juicy bits but it does look basic stage 1 :)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
with people not being able to find work there are some bargains to be had so dont let cheap ones put you off. if you dont know what to be looking out for im sure someone on here thats local will give some sound advice :)

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
reads like its a stage 1 which I would put at around £4k tops for a good example which this one looks like, £5.5 is overpriced and is the high end for a stage 2 (400bhp) GTST imho

·
Registered
1,188 Posts
On the other hand... I paid £2995 for my current GTST five years ago, and it's done about 100,000 miles since then.

Higher prices are not a guarantee of greater reliability or quality.

·
Seasoned Member
753 Posts
sold mine for £4750 still keep telling myself it was a mistake tho :(

·
Seasoned Member
753 Posts
ive seen one other spoiler like that and its on a members car in norwich, pretty rare spoilers id say :)

bhp was 279 but needed a remap

·
1 of 225. 11th April 2010
950 Posts
I got my 94 gtst for 3.5k 70k miles clocks and but rest standard and not 1 problem tell a lie coilpacks ther is bargins out there take your time i went to see it twice before i bought it.
my story is pretty much the same, but i got a 1993 gtst, same price, bit less on the clock - got 68 km and is completely standard.
i also went twice, but once was to view, second time was to pay

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
I've seen a few good 32 gtr's at 5.5K

But then I have also seen some for 16k and upwards.

Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

However although being a lover of the 32 gtr I would never pay that for one its just silly.

I would say around 4k for a nice example of 33 gtst is fair and the going rate. But keep your eyes open for the bargins.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I paid £1600 for a m reg series 1 33 gtst.

the faults were:
few dents
couple of bubles of rust appearing
heater matrix had gave up the ghost (missed that on a 3 hour drive home!)
had been keyed
the rear lower arms were bent
intirour had seen better days

it was standard apart from a boost gauge and a turbo back trust exhaust. Only bought it for spares and it still seemed to good to break. still broke it though :D

depending on how mechanically minded you are theres nothing wrong with buying what some would consider a sh*tter and doing it up yourself. after all the car I bought for spares, well a cheap bodykit and some decent 2nd hand alloys on there with a no frills respray and no doubt I could of sold it on and made a grand or so profit.

·
North highlands area rep
7,857 Posts
its a good time to buy but not to sell. yes you can get a good condition GTST cheap now but i think that you must think how much it could cost in the long run. if you can afford something a bit better it could save you money in the end. the thing is not to rush into buying take you time .

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
i could get you an r33 gts-t cheap mate been owned by the same guy 6 years but needs some tlc, runs well few choice mods not stupid power but enough black in colour and i could twist his arm to sell it very quickly.:)

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,679 Posts
i have had 5 gtst's mate i love them. for some reason they are very hard to price nowdays. i never like to see them with 400r arch kit on, i always think its to hide scabby rear arches

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.