Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Approx [email protected] bar
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How much should I be looking to spend on a complete LARGE stainless system for an R32 GTR please? And where from?

Also, what sort of money do I need to spend to get a virtually standard up to 400-500bhp and how please?

Please help as I am a near virgin with Skylines!!:eek:

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Hi Mate, I bought an HKS Hiper system from Sumopower, excellent prices and top kit. You can hear it on my website.

www.skyliner32.com

Exhaust was around £500, plus a decat pipe, and an HKS front pipe for another £200 or so from GT-ART.

I would recommend, if you go down that route, to order the zorst from gary at GT-ART cos he does 'Special' ones.....

Its a sweet pipe, straight thru and single muffler box at the back. Makes my 2.0 turbo sound mean as hell, heaven help passers by if you run one on a tuned GTR.....

Otherwise, a blitz NUR spec will shake the earth......

·
Approx [email protected] bar
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds great m8! Was you the guy on a different thread that taped a microphone to his back bumper to get this recording??

Top bloke!

I can relate to this, as I have vid footage pointing at an awkward angle rearwards from my cossie just to see the night sky light up orange when my flamer kit is at full donkey!! Sad I know, but it keeps me occupied!

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
its also worth keeping an eye out for bits in the for sale section as they do sometimes come up there....also, if you go to Gary, make sure the price he quotes is the price you pay.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts