Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi all

quick one how noisey will my hyper muffler system be without the centre resonator just a rear silencer and no cat ??

thanks lee

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anyone ??

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
would have thought would be quite loud may try getting pipe made up does anyone think will be too loud for road then will get hks bung for track use and leve it out for on road

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
will probably like it for a few days, and then when you realise your shouting at everyone after driving your car, you'll find it's just a pain!

Seriously, I would think twice about making your exhaust louder than it needs to be, especially if it's a daily driver.

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
As long as you don't have passengers to talk to (or want to sneak about at 3am!) you'll be fine. I guess after a year i'm just used to it. I've had people pulling up next to me saying how nice it sounds.

It's quite a bit quieter with the bung in but does restrict it somewhat.

·
Registered
775 Posts
You can take it to Castle Comb and they will noise test it for you, but watch out, cos too much noise make you go deaf !!! wot ?

·
Registered
953 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
fine no probs will not be usibg it as daily driver have saxo for everyday so dont car how loud it is will go for it then and remove centre section resoinator and if get peed off or doinf long run will fit bung

another decision made then she will be nearer completetion for next year

1 - 9 of 9 Posts