Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,142 Posts
its scary watching them all slide - all 4 wheels locked and theres nothing they can do but wait till they come to a stop somehow

·
Registered
5,036 Posts

·
Cripple drift
663 Posts
why are they drifting in the wet - thats just asking for trouble
When an event is booked for that day, you drift, simple as that :)

I do have to admit, i don't like to see drift crashes, but..........

If you don't spin/crash, you ain't trying hard enough :D

·
Registered
24 Posts
like chunk said, you have to sacrifice something to become a good drifted. I watched a video right after of some nutter flying into a corner in a poogeut 206 and trying to drift it :O Nutter! needless to say he rolled/annihilated his mums car. If she's willing to lend him another, he'll have it in 10 attempts i'm sure.

·
Registered
385 Posts
lol! yep it's all part of the game! It happens though, comes with the territory just like a sprained knee or rolled ankle can happen in other sports. Happens to the best but it shows that even pros are human and that is why I love drifting so much. Get out there and mix it up and what better car to challenge anyone in a drag, circuit, or drift competition than in a Skyline!

Go Skyline!

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
If I could afford it, I would be attempting where ever and when ever I could and as said NO PAIN NO GAIN, I just can't afford to fix up the skyline if I were to mess it up :(

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
wait till keith gets his r32 we mite add keith to this list.:drivin: :drivin: :grinno:
im sure if keith can handle his 650+bhp gtst he can handle a little 32 :)

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Every time i watch the video it makes me cringe :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts