Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and Royal decided to have a day's drifting at Santa Pod today, simple you may think but no.

1. I've lost the immobiliser fob to my skid car so it can't move :swear:

2. Royal comes to mine at 0730hrs, we pick up the Jeep and trailer and head to his barn to pick up his 32 only to find he's left the barn keys in his other car at my house - 45 minutes away :loser:

3. We drive back to my house only find the barn keys were in the Jeep all along :doh:

4. We head back to the barn and pick up the 32, drive 10 minutes down the road and this happens: :eek:

The damn wheel fell off the car and gouged a crater through a quaint middle England hamlet:

5. Right drama over, new wheel on and off to The Pod!!!

Erm..................

Now the Jeep has a flat tyre :(

6. Ok, nearly at Pod now when a strange rumbling from behind us makes us pull over:

Now the damn trailer has popped a sodding tyre :crazy:

7. At the Pod (at 1600hrs!) and we do some Skids, w00t!!!!111!11!!!!

8. After an exhausting day we head home until a loud bang and a shower of sparks from behind us makes us pull over again. Another wheel has flown off the car and we can't find it!!!!!!!!!!! So new wheel on and we head home, finally :)

P.S If anybody is driving along the A509 keep your eye out for a spare alloy floating about ;)

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
dear god man you 2 are unbelieveable :rofl: next time just stay at home

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
i love the fact they left at 8:00 and arrive home at 22.45pm and they'd only been 45min down the road. You 2 are not allowed out alone again!
:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
lol now that is one mad story hahahaha! What are the chances of that lot happening in quick sucession!!
you aint met them two have you. they make the chuckle brothers look like bill gates.

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
FINALLY SOME POOR FUKCER HAS STOLEN MY KARMA!!!!​

:booty::booty::booty::booty::booty::booty:​

·
Drift Moderator
1,935 Posts
I can't believe how much epic fail we had today!! unreal. Gutted I actually lost the wheel the second time because it was dark when it came off. havn't a clue why because we'd specifically checked the bolts, although there wern't erm.. very many of them!

On the plus side I've been under the car with random bits of wood for the last couple of nights fitting the last of my adjustable arms and setting up the alignment. The car felt amazing today on the 30mins of skidding I managed! Just fitted the adjustable traction arms and I've been looking at the best way of doing it to minimise bump steer and think I've got it real good. The car felt soooo capable I was loving it.

·
Roll on BDC 2009
925 Posts
I can't believe how much epic fail we had today!! unreal. Gutted I actually lost the wheel the second time because it was dark when it came off. havn't a clue why because we'd specifically checked the bolts, although there wern't erm.. very many of them!

On the plus side I've been under the car with random bits of wood for the last couple of nights fitting the last of my adjustable arms and setting up the alignment. The car felt amazing today on the 30mins of skidding I managed! Just fitted the adjustable traction arms and I've been looking at the best way of doing it to minimise bump steer and think I've got it real good. The car felt soooo capable I was loving it.

Dave your FOOOKIN LEGEND LOL

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
WOW GUYS!!! Now that is dedication. Unlucky wid da wheel thing but just proves sometimes nothing can stop you from going sideways. LOL!!! Crazy Stuff guys :)

·
Youngen
695 Posts
HAHAHAHA how can 2 people be that unlucky in 1 day lol you 2 must have done something so bad and your bad karma has combined to form this HAHAHA :rofl: but atleast in the middle of it all you got to have some kickass fun :drivin:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts