Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
.... what a f**king useless reply.

If you're going to try an make someone look lazy, at-least don't make it backfire onto yourself. The google result doesn't answer his question in the slightest.

+ it's not like it's a stupid question, I for one don't know how to get this information or if there's a website dedicated to these stats

·
slightly seasoned Skyline Owner
276 Posts
I've actually just spent 1/2 an hour trying to find just GTS-T figures and didn't do so well, with my search terms or others. the link provided above is the best I've seen so far.

I was being facetious, I accidentally thought it was funny.

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
.... what a f**king useless reply.

If you're going to try an make someone look lazy, at-least don't make it backfire onto yourself. The google result doesn't answer his question in the slightest.

+ it's not like it's a stupid question, I for one don't know how to get this information or if there's a website dedicated to these stats
^^^
I'd just like to add that chucking ya teddy out of the pram on this forum is an open invitation to the odd sarcastic remark.

So a much needed winding of neck is needed. Lol

·
Registered
5,311 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
^^^
I'd just like to add that chucking ya teddy out of the pram on this forum is an open invitation to the odd sarcastic remark.

So a much needed winding of neck is needed. Lol
I agree to a certain extent, it's funny for things that are easily googled or require less effort than registering and asking on a private forum, but this was just out of place and makes this forum seem unwelcoming and bitter, I've used lmgtfy before as a response myself, just felt it was more than out of place here which was proved further by the follow-up reply.

as for my teddy he's tucked nicely in my bed still :p .. pram's ****ed though :/

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
99% of skyline info is on the Australia skyline forum and a shed load here. It's that elusive 1% that's a bloody pain to find.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts