Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hello mate. There is a lot of info on cleaning headlights. Best thing is to search headlight cleaning. I used the t-cut method everytime mines gone for MOT (it failed once). There are some other ways of stripping the lights down and cleaning lenses but these are also covered in other threads.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
I use autosol metal polish, it works brilliant.

·
R33 GTST Owner.
244 Posts
You could also remove the headlight and put it in the oven for a few minutes until the seal can be removed clean the inside of the light then put it together by the same method ;)

Thats if the skyline lights are sealed like the fto lights!

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
there are lots of thread on here and other stuff on giigle. if you just google skyline headlight cleaning some of it will pop up. mostly its just a light abrasive tcut or similar onthe outer plastics thats needed.

·
Registered
22 Posts
cleaning r33 headlight

Hi mate
most of the times is only on the outside that needs cleaning. i used a hand glaze
and it worked ok

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
I used t-cut worked fine :bigthumb:

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
I use T-Cut too, although the results dont seem to last long. Heard about Meguiars PlastiX meant to be good.

Regards

·
Registered
14 Posts
I was positive it was on the inside of the lens with mine but I tried some halfrauds cutting paste on the outside, first and it came up clear as a bell. Glad I didn`t separate mine till after I tried this first....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts