Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Hi Pual,because the front brakes on a 33 come off the brake cylinder as two pipes I had 2 electric locks fitted to keep the brake efficiency for road use.Not sure on your 32.If you have seperate pipes you will need to join them run the pipe inside the car then out again and re-connect(not sure how good your road braking would be).Cheers Eric,

·
Seasoned Member
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Pual,because the front brakes on a 33 come off the brake cylinder as two pipes I had 2 electric locks fitted to keep the brake efficiency for road use.Not sure on your 32.If you have seperate pipes you will need to join them run the pipe inside the car then out again and re-connect(not sure how good your road braking would be).Cheers Eric,
cheers eric mate not sure on the brake cylinder pipes ill have to have a look 2morrow ?
thanxs for the info mate
could do with a diagram
cant belive the thing didnt come with any fitting instructions :gay:

·
Robin
530 Posts
I tee'd the two pipes from master cylinder together before running through the line lock, then split back to two pipes after, with no effect on braking performance.

·
Seasoned Member
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I tee'd the two pipes from master cylinder together before running through the line lock, then split back to two pipes after, with no effect on braking performance.
thanks robin gonna give it a go 2morrow :cheers:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts