Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted in the parts for sale section last night. The post was about my totaled skyline. How that I was going to sell it as a whole and be done with it (which I would still do). The problem was that I found out that some of the parts had been sold off of it by someone else....that meant I couldnt sell it as I had it advertised. I also said in the add that it is sitting at CDT-Performance and that Martin (the owner of CDT) said he would deal with questions and selling the parts. I posted that anyone interested should contact him (I posted his contact info). The only thing I didnt post was prices. I mean, there is most of a car sitting there....how am I supposed to price stuff that I dont really know what its worth, or even really care what I get for it. I just want it gone. Now I would like to get at least 2000 euro for all of it, but that is just what I hope to get in total.

I logged in just now to check to see what was happening and the add was gone. I guess I broke a rule somewhere (I know about the price rule, but really, I dont see the point in priceing each little thing when it doesnt matter what I get).

My question is: How can I post the add for the car saying that Martin at CDT-Performance will discuss all questions and handle all transactions on the price that you and him agree on, and get it shipped to you? There has to be a way. If not, can I just list the car for 10,000 euro and say I'm open to offers?

Thanks for any advice or suggestions you might have. I would hate to just crush the rest of the car when there are some very good parts still on it that some of you could use.

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wouldnt be taking the parts off. Martin would when there was an agreement made. That is why I asked him to handle all the work involved....I didnt want to have to mess with it.

·
To many hobbies!!
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That is why I'm trying to post the add....to let people know how to get ahold of him so they can work out what is still there and how to get it to them. :apoke:

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Put it up for sale Don and price up at least a few parts and maybe a price for the total car too. Then add that you are unsure about what they are worth and that you're open to offers (lower than your stated price of course) for everything available. That should be fine then and you won't break any rules. If in doubt check with the mods/admins upfront dude. Later

1 - 6 of 6 Posts