Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
So, one of my belts snapped recently and threw another belt off (AC/PS) and looking at throwing new ones on tomorrow, but just want to make sure I'm not overlooking anything....

is it as simple as unwinding the tensioners, slipping the belts on and tension back up? or is there more too it, any help/images on what bolts i need to be looking at would be great!

also what's this thing in the photos? (circled) It looks like it should be a pulley on it...., fallen off perhaps?

this is for an R33 RB25DET 1995

One last thing, I have the following sizes:
4PK913 & 3PK853, which is the power steering...

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Chris not sure if it's any use buddy but I have just removed my complete air on system and have that pulley here if you want it?
I'm literally just going to bin it tbh so if your happy to just cover the postage then you can have it buddy. May still even have a belt somewhere although tbh, for the sake of 6 pounds you can buy new

Pm me if it can be of any use mate

As for belt change, very simple. Undo tensioner and the main bolt pivoting the pump, replace belt tighten with tensioner bolt and nip up pivot bolt

Good luck mate

·
Registered
2,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Ok guys, jsut about to tackle this.. have I got this right...

Loosen bolt [1] (tension screw)
loosen bolt [4] (pivot bolt)

or do I need to remove the bracket bolts [2]/[3] too?

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I know this is an old thread and I'm praying someone still has notifications going on it but I have a question. It's been awhile since I've gotten my RB25 put back together and now I'm working with the A/C compressor tension pulley. My question is is there supposed to be something on the adjustment bolt the pulley sits on so that the back of the pulley doesn't ride the mounting bracket?
Automotive tire Light Rim Gas Auto part

1 - 17 of 17 Posts