Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couple of quick ideas I plucked off the Motley Fool website for "cheaper" fuel.

1) Use a cashback credit card to pay for your gas and pay the balance off every month on time. You'll get paid some cashback effectively making your fuel cheaper.

Typically, these cards offer between 0.5% and 1% cashback, usually paid to you once a year. Interestingly, some companies increase your rebate once your spending hits a certain level, while others reduce your cashback as your spending climbs.

2) Use this website to find the cheapest fuel in your area - its free: http://www.aapetrolbusters.com/

God knows that we pay enough in this country for gas - might as well reduce it a bit.

:)

J.

·
Banned
852 Posts
I pay for mine with a Shell credit card, pay it off every month and also give them my Optimax pluspoints card at the same time.

You can cash the points in for petrol, I've got enough for a free tankfull at the moment.

If I remember correctly you get enough points for £20 of petrol the first time you use the credit card. You can also cash them in for vouchers for loads of other shops.

I think since I'm buying the petrol anyway, I may aswell get something back

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Best way is to get a company fuel card, you only end up with a tax bill each year for a fraction of the amount it actually cost you in fuel for the year,,,

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
AppleJack said:
Best way is to get a company fuel card, you only end up with a tax bill each year for a fraction of the amount it actually cost you in fuel for the year,,,
No sh1t sherlock :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts