Skyline Owners Forum banner

121 - 140 of 152 Posts

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Cheers buddy. Cutting was easy to be honest you can run it fairly quick and it gives a nice finish. I'm looking at costs tomorrow now I've nailed down the process. Will need a fresh thread for orders at this rate!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #123 (Edited)
Cheers buddy. Cutting was easy to be honest you can run it fairly quick and it gives a nice finish. I'm looking at costs tomorrow now I've nailed down the process. Will need a fresh thread for orders at this rate!
Just a quick note, I approve, and I hope you make money and people happy.
All I'd like is a mention now and again for the idea, I hope that is fair?
And remember the devil is in the detail, please use plastic screws/bolts (and nuts if required) to secure the coils to the rails.
Andrew.

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Just a quick note, I approve, and I hope you make money and people happy.
All I'd like is a mention now and again for the idea, I hope that is fair?
And remember the devil is in the detail, please use plastic screws/bolts (and nuts if required) to secure the coils to the rails.
Andrew.
I'm glad I have your blessing. It is essentially a progression of your original concept. Without this thread I wouldn't have ever thought about making these.
I'll source some Nylon screws tomorrow to send out with them.
I am not really doing it to make a quick buck. I'm just trying to provide a service and product that will help the people out that have the same interests as I do.

Cheers Andy

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
without spamming any further i'm fairly certain if you knock up a large bundle of these at a great price they'll pretty much cure every stg1 owners (and possibly higher stage of modification) misfire issues and woes instantly - it'll be up there with "fit-splitfires" and "remap-your-blinking-ecu!" in the top 3 mods for new skyline owners

i've seen it work for my own but this looks much tidier

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
without spamming any further i'm fairly certain if you knock up a large bundle of these at a great price they'll pretty much cure every stg1 owners (and possibly higher stage of modification) misfire issues and woes instantly - it'll be up there with "fit-splitfires" and "remap-your-blinking-ecu!" in the top 3 mods for new skyline owners

i've seen it work for my own but this looks much tidier
Wow. Cheers mate. I'll get the names back once admin gets in touch about the rules I have to follow regarding group buys.

·
Administrator
25,962 Posts
I myself have no problem with this idea as it combines Andys excellent knowledge and spooks know how in making them which will benefit all

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I myself have no problem with this idea as it combines Andys excellent knowledge and spooks know how in making them which will benefit all

Thanks. That bodes well considering you're Admin yourself. I appreciate the support and interest. Hopefully we can get up and running on these fairly soon and we can all have happy miss fire free lives!

121 - 140 of 152 Posts