Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Their is a thread on every page saying unortherised trading, i clicked on it and it says i cannot access the info, Why is it their then?

·
Registered
228 Posts
Yep, same here, this is what I get when I click the link above ....

vBulletin Message
ITSt, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
that makes 3 with me

also if i press the new posts button on the top of the page i now get this

This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

·
Punch me.
9,398 Posts
well i dont know why you guys dont have access to that thread...i guess bruce will have a look at that later

mark the 15 seconds between searches (new posts/search) is quite normal unless you get this every thime you hit "view new posts"

for now here is the contents of the thread...

Dear members,

It has been brought to our attention that certain members are receiving Personal messages offering parts at an under cut price from unauthorised traders.

Whilst this may seem like a good offer at first, unfortunately this under hands our authorised traders and in the long run damages the club/forums reputation. In addition, if there is a problem with the product there is very little chance we will be able to offer any support on helping you to resolve it.

So if any of you get offered parts from a non authorised trader or suspicious member at a cut price, please inform a moderator or admin member ASAP.

Kind regards

Admin team
The Skylineowners.com

·
Always sideways
4,260 Posts
needforspeed, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Me neither :)

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
yeah it happens everytime i hit new post

---------------------------------------------

vBulletin Message
This forum requires that you wait 15 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts