Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
so vote for your favoured way of having a meet

1 go to a pub
2 meet at a location and have a nice drive to a pub or somewhere for photos and a chat ect
3 meet at a services and stay there
4 not bothered

wtf is up with the poll thing?,it told me i could only add a poll within five minutes of making the thread,im sure it didnt take me that long to enter 4 options ffs:swear:

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Pubs are out for me, I don't drink and drive.
I would prefer to do something, I'm not into car polishing and standing around doing nothing.

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
meeting up in a pub car park is usually what everyone does, and then decide from there, you dont have to drink its not compulsory, ive not drunk for 7 years now, but ill still link up with meets there, so if anyone is interested then lets get it on guys, ill come to one koh, :D

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
cool al members from other areas welcome of course,after all welsh roads are the most fun,thats why i moved here:worshippy:

·
Registered
324 Posts
How about a driving day and ending up in a pub/cafe or something. Maybe around Rhondda Valleys or up Brecon way?
Sounds like a good idea to me, especially Breacon way, as the A438 from Hereford to Breacon is a freaking awesome road to drive!! :drivin: :drivin: :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts