Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi there
I've actually got a confession to make imactually an RX7 ownerbut am looking for a bit of help from the people of this site, as im looking at putting one of your fine engines into my car, and looking for a bit of help, so thought i would pop in and say howdy do, :Uzi: :)

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
welcome mate sounds like a good project you are going to be starting

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
Sweet Rb's will slowly take over the world along with the scots lol

Welcome to the club feel free to post any issues or problems u have and am sure someone will help out best they can.

Also we have a bumper filled search facility which is also a great source of help all the best wiv ur build/project buddy

Cheers C

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
welcome aboard mate as already said above we have a great seach facility packed fall of information, but don't be afraid to ask anything on here

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Wow an RB engine in an RX.

Thats going to be a mammoth task and far outside my knowlege, but I'm sure someone on the club will be able to give you quite a few pointers....

Welcome by the way....

Start up a Post in the projects section, I'm sure a lot of us will be very interested in how you get on...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Wow an RB engine in an RX.

Thats going to be a mammoth task and far outside my knowlege, but I'm sure someone on the club will be able to give you quite a few pointers....

Welcome by the way....

Start up a Post in the projects section, I'm sure a lot of us will be very interested in how you get on...

cheers, once i find someone to do the conversion and things start moving along will start a topic let you all know how its getting on.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts