Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To a certain Mr Richard Bell for doing a sterling job of fitting a new waterpump to my poor GTS today......

Drove in the doors at 11am, and by half past one the car was back together, and drove off a happy bunny just after 2.

So, cheers richard, I owe you one...... I'd have been faced with no car til next februaru or march if you hadn't stepped into the breach.

(oh, and the price was pretty outstanding too!)

I am a happy mobile bunny again..... so off for a blast down to portsmouth and back.... :D

Was nice to finally meet martin for the first time too, albeit having stood talking to him for half an hour with no idea who it was!

Cheers richard, you're a star mate!

·
Dandy Highwayman
1,314 Posts
hussar glad your back on the road jock :)
richard bell OBE (order of the blackpudding empire)

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
your car still causes motion blurr even when stopped Jock :) good job Richard.... :)

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
bet you werent as cold as when you came down my yard to take the speakers out of my R32....lol....rock hard nipples mate, and that werent me either!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ROFL..... No kidding.... Jesus that was cold, and I've slept in a tent at the top of the cairngorms in 5 feet of snow which was warmer!

In retrospect, it was balmy in Bells Autos on sunday! I am sure I would have been warmer had I been doing something other than standing about looking bewildered!

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
lol, my mate did want you to put your airline uniform on though, I had to hold her back....she would've accosted you otherwise!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts