Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Anyone doing Hull motor show this weekend? Not seen it mentioned anywhere. It's usually a pretty good day out.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehe..... Looking forward to it.

I hope they do more Rush covers this time.

Looks like I might not be driving as well..... beer o'clock!

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
Been a few year since we went to this -used to get a really big turn out as well. I wont be there -off to watch the drifting at teesside.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'll be there but not in the GTR unfortunately :( I'll be in my turquoise MX5 on the modified collective stand, pop over and say hi if you're about, I'm yet to talk to many skyline owners as I've only just got it :)

Mike

·
Finally enjoying the car
373 Posts
Brill, me and col will wander over and shoot the breeze for a bit, were running our own gathering there "5yen Japanese car club" see you Sunday take care buddy

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's ok, i'll not be in a skyline either.... Ironically, i'll be taking a porsche.....even though it's on a jap car stand. Will keep an eye out for you!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Ah so it was. Didnt look at the original post date just the last post date of a day or two ago. I'll still be there though this year

·
Lincolnshire Area Rep
2,271 Posts
Ah so it was. Didnt look at the original post date just the last post date of a day or two ago. I'll still be there though this year
Just had a look its this weekend, been to two shows this month already so I think I will give this one a miss, we will have to go next year, tell us how you get on.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts