Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Boom , headshot !!!
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After the success of the multi storey car park shows over the last few years, we have been given a much bigger venue off the local council to fill, as in the east park . Will there be any chance of you been interested in getting a clubstand in the show. This show is open to all aspects of motoring,and we already have custom / drag / classics and hotrods attending.We really want to make this show stay and become a well established event, which it looks set to be.

please contact us for more info

cheers
mike

http://www.hullmotorshow.com/

[email protected]

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
pm sent

·
Boom , headshot !!!
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
pm recived, just put the links on for the site etc for more info.

entrance fee is £5 per car, so even if you just want to turn up and show your pride and joy off, you dont have to be in a club stand to do so.

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
I've penciled this in-showing with a s****horpe group i reckon.

·
Registered
77 Posts
hello mate, just read about the hull show. unfortuanately its my working weekend, otherwise i would have been there. look forward to seeing some pics though. cheers. ps. lets hope you get decent weather for that weekend.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
Have I got this right that Joe public gets in for FREE ADMISSION however you have to pay £5 to show your car????

If so, sounds arse about tit to me cause if you didnt have the cars you wouldnt have a show!

·
"How fast is it mister?"
1,808 Posts
yes that right deggers, the reason being we cant police the massive perimeter of the park so therefore cant collect money, maybe in the future we might charge...

the entry fee is really to increase the money we raise for the charitys more then anything, plus to pay for things like trophies and stuff..

as we see it its like any other show except passengers/spectators get in free...

all the food on the day will be done by the park catering, the prices will NOT be increased to stupid figures like most shows are so the entry fee will soon be recovered...

we have around 300 vehicles so far, ranging from cars to bikes to trikes and even a few trucks.. If you feel its unfair then thats fine, at the end of the day its the first of what will hopefully be an annual event, and we will be taking on board all comments and suggestions of how we can improve things, ncluding yours about charging as one other person has said the same thing..

shame you're not coming as a club but hope to see some of you there for a mooch around..

Tony

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.