·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Any AMG bar the SLKs and older C classes are usually 400bhp plus

350z with all the mods and remap circa 285bhp at best...only one outcome really in a straight line!

Shame the driver of the E class is a bit of a dick as well, some of his comments on the thread.
309bhp the ones with gt pack once had remap and few other bits about 330bhp still not enough to do one of those mercs

·
Registered
555 Posts
Haha, v6 vs v10? Only ever going to be one outcome.

Those mercs are rapid, anything with the AMG badge is gonna be fast! (Esp as the badge adds 200bhp ;) :spank:

·
Registered
421 Posts
309bhp the ones with gt pack once had remap and few other bits about 330bhp still not enough to do one of those mercs

The one in the vid was an older DE engine which is standard on paper numbers of 276. The newer ones would be higher yes, although GT pack has nothing to do with engine power, GT pack is just leather heated seats, BOSE and cruise control options - engines are identical.

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
The one in the vid was an older DE engine which is standard on paper numbers of 276. The newer ones would be higher yes, although GT pack has nothing to do with engine power, GT pack is just leather heated seats, BOSE and cruise control options - engines are identical.
I know that but do they do the higher brake one without those extras? And i don't know what one is in the video or what it has had done to it hence my comment you can't really guess the power.

·
Super Moderator
8,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
But that's not a std R34!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts