Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, this turbo is 2 weeks old, ive used it for around 250 miles, i bought it and had it fitted and mapped it made 340bhp and 320lbf @1.2 bar.....it has an up-rated actuator, and honed out or ported out, steel internals, and bigger oil feed....it will fit a rb20 (which is what mine is) or a rb25 in which it will make more power..on a rb20 it comes on full boost @3,500 rpm on a rb25 it will be around 3,000rpm....i wanted it for drifting but since ive now got another one this one has to go....i want what i paid for it as it was cheap....£600.....you will not be disappointed with it.....:)

its a direct replacement for the rb20-25 it will bolt straight on and connect to both oil and water feeds, no modifications needeed, just 2 hours work and yr be boosting to 1.2-1.3 bar boost and flying.....:)

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its too powerful for you stu lol...it made 340bhp on my 32, so yrs will be closer to 350-380bhp, it will fit on a standard engine and will max out yr injectors-afm at 330ish mate, if you get injectors, gtr fuel pump, afm, intercooler and a re-mapped ecu it will make the higher power stu, also the torque figure will be far better than on my 32 mate, you should see 350+on the torque.....:cheers:

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Standard HG is good for 1.2 bar.... Some people get away with 1.3 but i wouldnt risk it...

·
Registered
113 Posts
Stu already has a z32 and uprated fuel pump!

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it wont make 450, closer to 380-400 maybe more, it made 340 on my rb20 but we didnt max anything out.....but its quick and relentless in pulling power, there is no drop off.....:)

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Remember guy's peak power isn't want makes a quick car, but quick spool up and a big power band.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi,

Is this compatible with R33 Gtst (1996) if so would it be the right time for me to upgrade to this, i have:

Nur Spec exhuast
Blitz Air filter
De-cat
up-graded plugs
Fmic (not fitted)

I'm hoping to travel down to RSP to get chipped etc...

If the price is right i would be defo up for it !!

Jeff

1 - 14 of 14 Posts