Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any way to repair hyper black rims, i need 2 of my rims repaired think i will have trouble getting them to match or even close, do rota respray rims or sell the paint to get it done locally

·
Seasoned Member
562 Posts
Blimey, sorry for the horribly slow reply, only just spotted this, my notifications seem to have stopped working!

Hyper black is a challenge, you'd be best asking a local refurb place to match them up. As it's a black base with a silver lacquer matching them can be a bit of a challenge - it's not paint we're able to help with I am sorry to say.

As it's been so long, if you're still looking, I'll be happy to help with the price of some replacement wheels if that will help you?

Thanks

Ben

·
No longer a rep :( but still here :)
6,432 Posts
I would have thought getting them all done would be a better idea also. Then they would all be the same colour/shade

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
i have ended up getting them all sprayed, he used the 2 stage process, (black base with a silver top coat) but sadly they dont look anywhere near as good, but they will have to do for now. I was thinking about just buying 2 new rims as the other 2 were perfect, but looking at the price online, i just couldnt justify it, so these will have to do for now, thanks for your replies.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts