Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Skyline R33 GTST RB25DET 1995
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hello my fellow Skyline enthusiasts!

I’m Suzie, but those who know me within the car community may also know me as Suzie Skyline, all thanks to my blue beauty... a 1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTST RB25DET and her name is Reign.
I’ve owned this blue nutter just over 9 years now, and my love for her is still as badass now as it was when we first met. 😉
She is currently undergoing heart surgery 😜, but hopefully she will be out for some fun this year.
(That’s the plan anyway!)

Looking forward to meeting more of you Skyline nut heads.

Suzie Skyline 😈 🚙💥💨__
58A97F80-9D1B-42ED-AB94-BA579643B90B.jpeg

·
If in doubt...
288 Posts
Welcome, welcome! They're beginning to get rare on the ground now with the majorities leaning toward more insurance friendly and fuel efficient options for their kicks! My ECR33 is currently on the operating table aswell so hopefully she will sing again in the coming weeks!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome, welcome! They're beginning to get rare on the ground now with the majorities leaning toward more insurance friendly and fuel efficient options for their kicks! My ECR33 is currently on the operating table aswell so hopefully she will sing again in the coming weeks!
Well I hope her operation goes smoothly! :)
It’s one the best feelings being behind the wheel after your car has been off road for a certain amount of time. I can actually say I am looking forward to this summer! As long as we are able to get her out during summer that is! Lol. Cars will be cars! 😎

·
If in doubt...
288 Posts
Well I hope her operation goes smoothly! :)
It’s one the best feelings being behind the wheel after your car has been off road for a certain amount of time. I can actually say I am looking forward to this summer! As long as we are able to get her out during summer that is! Lol. Cars will be cars! 😎
After "Dailying" (for the purpose of this conversation that's a word!), a Skyline for nearly 5 years in my younger years, I am well used to and looking forward to the absolute ordeal of the everyday Skyline ownership!
They really are a labour of love!
I'm even forfeiting the current daily driver E-Class for the pleasure..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
After "Dailying" (for the purpose of this conversation that's a word!), a Skyline for nearly 5 years in my younger years, I am well used to and looking forward to the absolute ordeal of the everyday Skyline ownership!
They really are a labour of love!
I'm even forfeiting the current daily driver E-Class for the pleasure..
Reign used to be my daily when I first got her 9 years ago. Every time I get in her, the feeling is always awesome! I will never get bored of her. I mean, how can I?! She never fails to put a smile on my face, plus she’s sexy as hell!!

“Labour of love”... indeed they are! They are sex on wheels!

Ha! Skyline over an E-Class any day!! Well, Skyline over anything for me personally. 💯 The Skyline collection have always been my favourite motors since I was young, since I first ever knew about Skylines!
I knew I would have one, one day. I worked hard, I saved and I fell in love the moment I saw Reign. Plus, she’s my favourite colour, blue. BONUS! 😎
She wasn’t as expensive back then as she is now though!!
I’m fortunate enough to have been able to get her when I did.
The worth of Skylines are just going to keep increasing!

Nevertheless...
I’m really looking forward to our fresh new chapter! 🚙💥💨__

·
Registered
122 Posts
Been dailying mine (when it's on the road) for just over 2years now. It's been easy, perfectly fine. Not sure what all the fuss is about these cars are utterly trouble free...OK I lied😆
Welcome to the forum @Suzie Skyline. Not a long time member myself but there are a few knowledgeable souls on here and a lot of handy information in the old threads.

Reactions: Suzie Skyline

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Been dailying mine (when it's on the road) for just over 2years now. It's been easy, perfectly fine. Not sure what all the fuss is about these cars are utterly trouble free...OK I lied😆
Welcome to the forum @Suzie Skyline. Not a long time member myself but there are a few knowledgeable souls on here and a lot of handy information in the old threads.
Ha! Thanks dude!
Yeah always good to be involved with other Skyline lovers and enthusiasts. Can always learn off one another. Even though I’ve had Reign just over 9 years now, I still have a lot to learn engine wise. (I know, I’m terrible!!) Hopefully this time around I can really get stuck in! No excuses.

I’m really looking forward to being on road with Reign and creating more memories with her!! :devilish:

·
Registered
122 Posts
I can help you there! Here's what I've learned so far. The engine is the dirty thing underneath the bonnet at the front...it is nearly always broken. When not broken it isn't quite running right. If it is running right and is not broken then something else has fallen off and is now broken. For some reason this never seems to matter though 😄

Reactions: Suzie Skyline

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can help you there! Here's what I've learned so far. The engine is the dirty thing underneath the bonnet at the front...it is nearly always broken. When not broken it isn't quite running right. If it is running right and is not broken then something else has fallen off and is now broken. For some reason this never seems to matter though 😄
😂😂😂😂 Or when running right and no problems have occurred for a pretty long time, there is always something you want to upgrade!.... Yet AGAIN!! Lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Beautiful looking Skyline you have there Suzie.
I'm hoping to have mine back out this year.
Thank you so much!
It’s the best feeling when your partner in crime has been off for an ex amount of time and you finally get to enjoy going for a decent, long drive together!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts