Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After 3 attempts at the SVA, I have finally got the ticket and my GTT is now registered. When I put my bodykit on later on the week, I will put some photos in the gallery.

Once again thank you for all those who have helped me out with the Xenon lights..

:D :D :D
How about arranging a mett up again in Milton Keynes area???

I will put a post at the Meeting and Events section later..

Regards

Joe

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Congratulations at last - any brown envelopes involved in the end to the friendly tester;)

Have to pick the days around weather now but would love to hook up as it is an easy run for me.

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brown enelopes??? I wish... If they will take a bribe?? All of us will past first time gurantee. All that time i have dealt with them, i only have a pass first time rate of 1%... And thats only because some of their equipments broke so they have to do it in the old fashioned way ...

How was the time in hatfield then??

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But I did give him a card last time when he failed me tho...

Also he even failed me on a Jubilee clip facing outwards on my FMIC so i have to turn it round..... Silly things like that you know..

When the weather is good, we will meet up and may be in the hockey stadium or Willen.

Regards

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Glad your ordeal is over mate.

There are some pictures of Hatfield in the gallery - nice to see everyone but bloody cold.

I think there is talk of an East Anglia meet at some stage if you are interested so watch this space....

·
Gets Blown by Twins :D
2,327 Posts
Nice one matey, just need to get some photo's up with your body kit on :D

·
Registered
955 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Now number plates are on. Xenons are back, when the kit comes its ready to go..... Just can't wait.... But worth the wait :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts