Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whasup guys,
I am new to this forum so please be patient... I currently live in Chicago, Illinois, USA. As many of you know, we do not have Skylines in the states (****en' damn Nissan regulations). Anyhow, I currently own a 1990 300ZXTT, 1994 Toyota Supra Turbo, and a 1995 Toyota 4Runner (beater car). I WANT A SKYLINE!!! SOOOOOO...heres my proposal to who ever is interested. Ready? I am looking to buy and import a Skyline GTR to the states. If anyone has one in good shape, I am interested. I prefer a either R33 or R34. Wheather or not its a GTR isn't toooo important, just as long as it is a turbo motor. I am looking to spend at most for a good condition Skyline....$17,000USD (thats including shipping and all). If any of you can make this happen for me, I would greatly appreciate it. We, here in the states, don't get the good stuff and my Z is fallen' apart and my Supra is, well....NOT A SKYLINE!! Please email any pics and offers to [email protected]. Thanks and Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New!!

·
Administrator
4,233 Posts
Hi for $17,000 (£9,640.61) you will be lucky to get a R33/34 GTR. An R33 GTR often sells for more than £15,000 ($26,500). You maybe at to get an R33 GTS (2.5L single turbo) for that kind of dollar, but I don't know about the shipping costs.

Before you go any further, check out this site.

http://www.motorex.net/motorex.html

These are the sole importers of Skyline's into the US. Would be worth speaking to them first if you haven't already!

Martin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts