Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SuprSkyline
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I am new here and I am just introducing myself...

My name is Sean, I live in SoCAL!!! The Nissan Skyline R34, is my favorite car...as such is my dream car...I will own one some day! However unlike normal people I do not want to buy one that is in any sort of good condition, possible and probably one without an engine in the first place...I want to rebuild mine from the ground up, COMPLETELY!!! I want to find a 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 in that condition, and spend my time to build it from the ground up...I will buy and replace parts as needed...I want to do this so I will know the car from the ground up, know that it is built by my hands, and know what condition everything is in!!! I have saved up a little bit of money as it is now, but certainly not enough!!! I will be going into the army in about 1 and 1/2 months, and I will be using my entire bonus, to put toward buy the car, I do believe I should be able to find one in that condition will 35 to 45 thousand dollars!!! Then I will proceed to buy the engine if needed, and build from the ground up...every part, every piece, exactly how I want, It wont be cheap, but it will be WELL worth it!!! I do not pretend to know alot about the car, I only know a few things to be honest, and I have only ever seen two skylines live, and sat in both of them...however, everything about the skyline makes me love the car, the looks, the engine, the right hand drive, the exterior and interior alike are both phenomenal!!! I just very much love this car!!! So in my time here, I am going to try and find out as much information on the car as possible, from mechanics, to just downright basic driving skills...and hopefully find someone or somewhere, that can help me get ahold of my baby!!!

Thank you all so much!!!

Sincerely,
Suprman!!!

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Welcome, thats a very ambition project.

The R34 GTR is one of the best looking cars around I have to agree.

I'm not sure how easy it is going to find one though in the condition you after as I think they are very rare in the US anyway

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
that going to be some mission

welcome suprman

·
SuprSkyline
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you,

I do know that is won't be easy, but even if I have to import it myself...that will be okay, I will take whatever steps I have to, to get it her legally, and since it won't be in drivable condition, I think it might be slightly easier...I hope!

One thing I forgot to mention is, I hope to make alot of friends with the same interests as me in terms of the skyline!!!Thank you all!!!

·
Registered
7,919 Posts
bagsy first ride when its completed!!

·
Registered
812 Posts
welcome dude, good luck with this massive project

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Welcome aboard, you've definately got your work cut out there.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Welcome. Hope you realise your dreams. :)
LOL.... If you stick to your guns and wait it out you can do it. However you are a bit short on the cash side of the house. Believe me if you import your own you may regret it, (especially in SOCAL). You would be better off finding a Motorexed one that has been through the process already.. anyhow that is my 2 cents.:bigthumb: Welcome to the nuthouse, these people are awesome.:cool:

·
SuprSkyline
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Guys.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts