Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you the numpty with a serious lack of imagination, driving a BMW 328, who tried to overtake me near Wendover on Saturday.

Well if you are, ha ha, my baby looks good from behind eh eh eh!!!

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
You get that problem too? Brand new 330 drove up my arse on the A329m in saturday when I was doing 90. Next minute I'm doing 130 and he's alot smalling in the rear mirror. We did this twice before I had to pull off. He flashed respect though.

:D

J.

·
Registered
110 Posts
X5s are the worst. I overtook one in my spanking new Coral Blue Micra the other day on the bypass. Got to the lights off the bypass at Culverhouse corss, the twit pulled up next to me and cut me up when there and then. Arse or what, thankfully I had my sisters in the car and wasn't doing my usual driving or I would have taken out the front for sure.

M3 drivers at least have some courtesy.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
Drivers

At least its not Volvo driver getting picked on any more..:D

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I am still waiting to get challenged, anyone I come up behind moves out of the way :( and not many people seem to come up behind me... must be too intimidating! :rolleyes: :D

·
Devils disciple
860 Posts
WA1-sorry but when someone buys a bmw they lose courtersy before they get out of the showroom but they gain arogance in abundance they also gain telepathy as they never seem to indicate for turns and saying thankyou is like pulling teeth but never mind we can always leave em behind!

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
i had a great challenge in wales, pity no one has a camera. Although Tigs/AppleJack saw the contender outside a certain housing estate.

I have to say I think he would have had me no way I could have kept up with that.

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
explain please.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
When we stayed down in Wales, when I pulled up waiting for cars to be moved so I coudl park, A little kid pulled up next to me on a little pedal-trike. Pulled right up to the drivers side window, I think he woudl have kicked my arse if I raced him.

Bless he was like only about 5 years old.

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
It was a Kodak moment... ;-)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts