Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm happy out now i both turbos in my gtr last july and had to put the car into storage while i saved up to have them rebuilt coz i also lost my job last july but finaly there back

Turbo dynamics did a great job i got new bareings new shafts and new compresser wheels.

Even the dog is excited about the skyline getting closer to being back on the road lol

So all i have to do now is to get around to fitting them but Dr phil is to intresting these days lol :rolleyes:

·
Bow Chicka wow waow!
55 Posts
The dog made my night! Cheers! hahaha!

P.S. grats on your turbo's :)

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Yea mate two staffs they help keep unwanted people away lol
My mate has a staffy.. considering the reputation they have I was amazed at how soft he is. lovely dogs :) apart from when they fart.... by jesus if ever a substitute for paint remover was needed a staffys fart would be it!

Nice turbos btw :boogy:

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
My mate has a staffy.. considering the reputation they have I was amazed at how soft he is. lovely dogs :) apart from when they fart.... by jesus if ever a substitute for paint remover was needed a staffys fart would be it!

Nice turbos btw :boogy:
I know what you mean i have two and there such a pair of softies.The farts are awful hes asleep in front of the tv now and he lets one rip now and again the smell is disgusting

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.