Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So on tuesday i went to RSP to give them a hand as they help me out, the job i was given was to clean the parts to be ready for the engine re-builds (basically the crappiest job there) so i had to clean off all the old gaskets, wash all parts in the cleaner (acid based. it took my skin off my hands) and dry them off and placed in boxes all spic and span!!
it was the worst job ever, with NO company, they locked me in there and the only time i saw anyone was to give me MORE parts to clean!!!

The tight gits NEVER gave me tea BREAK!! RICHARD bought me a bottle of sprite!! (BIG DEAL) for dinner!!

So at 6 pm we finished work and i was told "my services wasnt required anymore"

so to sum it up they worked me like a dog...gave me a bottle of sprite...and then the BULLIT!!!!

MAN some people:D:D

·
****** FOR A YEAR
1,073 Posts
So on tuesday i went to RSP to give them a hand as they help me out, the job i was given was to clean the parts to be ready for the engine re-builds (basically the crappiest job there) so i had to clean off all the old gaskets, wash all parts in the cleaner (acid based. it took my skin off my hands) and dry them off and placed in boxes all spic and span!!
it was the worst job ever, with NO company, they locked me in there and the only time i saw anyone was to give me MORE parts to clean!!!

The tight gits NEVER gave me tea BREAK!! RICHARD bought me a bottle of sprite!! (BIG DEAL) for dinner!!

So at 6 pm we finished work and i was told "my services wasnt required anymore"

so to sum it up they worked me like a dog...gave me a bottle of sprite...and then the BULLIT!!!!

MAN some people:D:D
Keith got used.........:D

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
Glad to read they work hard.... Im deffinately booking up a major service with them now !!

And, with the amount of broken engines you send them Im surprised they let you in, let alone work lmfao....

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Stop complaining BIGMAN!

With all the engines they fixed for you because you enjoyed bouncing off the rev limiter, filling up with diesel and stuff you are not in the position to moan!

Now get back to work and make sure you pack up my box with the parts I ordered from Damo and Richard!

:rofl::rofl:

·
Jammy Git
2,180 Posts
Did they put their dirty mechanics hand on you Keith, did they? :gheyfight:

ooohhhhhhhh

·
Forum Thug
4,552 Posts
Lmao, u suck, Ive been working at Stealth Performance, and admittedly I dont get paid but I havent had the sack and have been useful, actually taking apart heads, painting and doing whatever im told to do! :loser:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts