Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coming home on Saturday night, hit something in the road which had been left by someone walking home. Cracked my front Bumper.

Stopped inspected it , and swore all over the place, picking up what seems to be a 6-7 Inch Black wooden Stake. ( buffy ? )

Get in the car drive down the road and spot 5-6 blokes walking down the road 1/2 a mile later carrying House For Sale signs.

What can you do, your damned if you do and damned if you dont.

Bumper off, and the olny thing I can do is fit all my bits Ive bought now till its fixed.

:aka47:

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I suffered a similar incident in Bracknell a month or so back when some little winkers threw a kebab at my motor as I drove round a roundabout. Silly boys didnt realise of course that Issac was behind in his car, so the two of us stopped in the middle of the dual carriageway and pursued them and dealt out or form of justice. Look before you lob eh? :)

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah vigilante mode was wanted on the car. I would have stopped but seeing as there were too many of them i woulud have either got a kicking and ruined my car or they would have thought i was a fruitcake and legged it for taking them all on.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Rough justice, there was four in the group but two ran away through an underpass and left their mates to us. Must be good to have friends like that. They should have stuck around and enjoyed the result of what they started.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well at least I got time to put my bits on the car now.

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i know from being out myself as a bit of a thug when your drunk , but to be honest at least i respect people's property.

Just the time taken now to set it right and cost.

I hate keying.

One friend came out of his house at 2am hearing something goingon in the street to find someone pulling off his top hood air vent from the car ( MR2 turbo )

we said he was told to go back inside by one of the guys and then went back in and got something and came out and gave them a bit of justice. he set his own alarm off on the car and let his neighbours call the police.

I hate it when they get away with it cos they are drunk.

AL&C already got the intercooler and fitted it now.

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
oooh, dont start me on the valve cap covers!!! on the sunny I had about ten bloody sets nicked. I gave up in the end and left black plastic ones on which looked nasty....:(

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
FYI - Damage as previously discussed. Its away now for repair. The pictures are now the cracks have been closed up a little.

Cracked Bumper

Cracked Bumper 2

1 - 12 of 12 Posts