Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was all looking like a nice day this morning so I decided to get the mrs of my back and paint the Front room window ... But just as I finished sanding it down and put the first few panels worth on it started raining [email protected]:"£$%"%$£

:minigun:

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
this is england mate.... we should all be used to this and be expecting rain by now.

oh yea also what battery did you get fitted that u showed me at Steve's house. I need something more powerful than the silly micra one we have. was it expensie and did you have to change things to fit it or just squash it into the slot?

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
oh if its any conselation i went out to start work on my car today and the heavens opened with hail. lots of it..

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
nice one mate. bet that feels a bit better. i'll surely be doing the same around summer time. i was thinking of getting rid of my 2 stage tomorrow anyway by cutting that wire and grounding it as i've still got a few more things to be doing to the car, i'll have a look at your battery thread as i imagine i'll be doing that soon. cheers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts