Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
nah nah nah nah nah.....

just kidding.....does anyone want to host a video night at their house so we can all have a watch???

or I will book a room in a pub somewhere so we can have a mini meet up??

plus.....Mr Japsalon.....tut tut.....lol....

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Cool !!

You will all be more than welcome to come round to mine to watch it, I'm sure i can sqeeze about 15 people into my lounge :D:D

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cheers bazza, I picked up my copy yesterday....plus, those that took part in the filming I am told should get a free copy.....

·
2.8 HKSステップ3 、
3,072 Posts
tigger said:
plus.....Mr Japsalon.....tut tut.....lol....
I laughed so much it hurt when I saw that...

·
Registered
649 Posts
Saw it last night, good stuff, especially Shin's car being ragged around the Nurburgring and then the drive home in convoy! How fast does that thing accelerate over a ton!!:D

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
Got it through the post t'other day and it's very good imo. How fast does Shin's car accelerate! OMFG!

Nice to see some faces from here on there as well. :)

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah, but see those wheels on Shin's car....they're on my car now...gives me amazing acceleration....lol....

·
Registered
2,262 Posts
Jock Alert said:
Hmm... no sign at my door, which is odd as it was ordered yonks ago.....
Same for me. I contacted the place I ordered it from and they reckon 10 more days minimum. I know I only paid £12.49 but 10 more days! Ugh!

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Still waiting for it myself........zzzzzzZZZZZZ :rolleyes:

J

·
0 Posts
Yes It was meeeeee in the shingle..

Cold slicks and all

Its an experience Id like to forget however the best drivers make mistakes and through these It makes you respect these magic machines and all that blah blah

I recon that every one should do a turn in the litter at some point even some cats ....

eh Tiggs ;) :)

I wander if they have a dvd at the plough next thursday eve

Attachments

·
Banned
852 Posts
I can't find it on Splash, they've got one called Nissan Skyline GTR but it says it's not released till the middle of Feb. Is this the same one?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts