Discussion Starter #1
hi every one i am new to this site and i just want to say hello
my name is angus and i drive a nissan Skyline Gts-t type M
this is my car

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Very tidy....

The front bumper below the number plate, has it been cut out or just painted black. hard to tell from pics

Plus it also looks like you need more LED's in the rear skyline panel

·
Standard,plain and simple
1,649 Posts
hi , welcome to the site , car looks in very good condition , good work , hope you enjoy the site and it helps you with anything you need to know :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Very tidy....

The front bumper below the number plate, has it been cut out or just painted black. hard to tell from pics

Plus it also looks like you need more LED's in the rear skyline panel
no its been panted. i agre abut the skyline bit on the back

·
Registered
20 Posts
Its amazing how good the condition of fresh imports are , must be all that sun and not much rain. Or maybe they never drive their cars?????:drivin:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Its amazing how good the condition of fresh imports are , must be all that sun and not much rain. Or maybe they never drive their cars?????:drivin:
lol its only been on the uk roads from 01/02/07 and its got 39,000 miles
ant its mint in every way. plus its a graed 4 import this car is so smooth to drive

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
welcome on board,with a very clean looking ride,theres quite a few of you oop there so theres no shortage of meets

·
Registered
170 Posts
Hi and welcome, did you import through a comany or bring her in yourself? Tidy looking beastie

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi and welcome, did you import through a comany or bring her in yourself? Tidy looking beastie

i just got the car last week. the guy i got the car from he imported it i will be the 2 uk owner i cant beleve huw mint this car is i love it
:worshippy:

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes it drives verry well. much do uz think i will get for my stock alloy wheels
no curb marks ect or will i get a swap for bigger wheels ?

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
very nice mate but i wonder how long before the modding bug hits you

mine looked like that when i had it (but black) and i said nothing would change i was going to leave it standard, that lasted all of two weeks

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol i am looking for bigger wheels and its going to get tinted this week and i just but a roof spoiler last night of ebay i think i have the bug lol

1 - 20 of 33 Posts