Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
seen all these before and i've seen better. i think the last is radio controlled too.

i do believe there are plenty of UFO's out there but i think most if not all that are seen on this world are man made. the technology was around in nazi germany back in the war and the scientists working on it all moved off to nasa and area 51 to continue their work.

·
R33 GTS-T "Godzuki"
1,104 Posts
that first one has been around for ages. if a news crew had genuine footage like that it would be all over the world!!! 3rd spacecraft looks very small like a model and 2nd is probs cgi again......but i believe the truth is out there

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
does any1 remember a TV program that was done a few years back where a group of fellas built a radio controlled helium filled rotating disc and flew it in the evening \ night over a southern county in the UK, ITN news reported it as a genuine UFO, was pretty good

·
****** From The Shite
3,437 Posts
does any1 remember a TV program that was done a few years back where a group of fellas built a radio controlled helium filled rotating disc and flew it in the evening \ night over a southern county in the UK, ITN news reported it as a genuine UFO, was pretty good

mate i remember that them launching it in crop fields. i told my mate about it the other day and even considered plans of making our own to launch off the south downs to float over brighton for all the snap happy tourists..... which we still might do. that was pretty impressive.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts