Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
female skyline owner
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok I need a piece of hose thats goes across the top part of the engine I think its a oil breather pipe.. but not sure on its name lol

this is not my engine btw but ive just used a pic of a engine to show what pipe it is..

where can i get a replacement other than poxi nissan , and can I get in different colours?

Attachments

·
Nissan Skyline r33 gts-t
210 Posts
yep rising sun performance do a silicone hose breather kit mate ive just bought one in blue here's a picture

£105 for all the blue hosing you see

·
female skyline owner
476 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mmmm very nice me likes very much.. dont have £100 at the mo tho.. wonder if they do just that hose as mine is split :(

·
Registered
4,219 Posts
Almost any hose that can take a bit of heat will do the job buck. I had a piece of hydraulic hose lying about that was the right diameter so I used that. Rated to 60 bar, for a bit of oil vapour lol. If you go into an engineering supplies place and ask them for the shortest length of hydraulic hose they can give you, probably a meter or so in that diameter. Will cost you pennies.

·
Registered
134 Posts
A straight piece of silicone hose will bend in a "U" shape and do the job. Maybe not as neat as the preformed hose, but a dammed lot cheaper.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts