Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
been looking for some insurance for my r33 gts and its coming in at £600 :cya: inc the alloys air filter and zorst is that a far price ? im 30 and its on a drive i have no points and its got a cat 1 alarm imobi etc ? iv phoned Aplan are they still the best to go with or do you know anyone else i can try as i hate ringing round and at the end of the call them saying sorry we cant insure a car like that !! :devil:

just ike abit of feed back from people that own a skyline as there not the easyest car to insure !:bash:

·
12,377 Posts
Im one of those poeple that like to shop around i tried every man and his dog that would insure a Skyline and the three that stuck out were Aplan, Adrian flux and the one i went with was the AA they were £100 cheaper for me than the other two which were around £600
I declared everything iv got
Apexi filter
Apexi air flow converter
Hks Exhaust
Wheels
Suspention
and sound system
Im 31yrs and the car is on road most nights, cat 1 alarm and disk lock.
Hope this is of some help

·
North West Member
1,434 Posts
I'd say 600 was good enough quote as long as thats fully comp, stay away from flux if you want decent customer service, A-plan top geezers to deal with.

·
Mark_V
299 Posts
I'll second A-Plan as top geezers, even after my first GTS was smashed up and repaired they still were the best deal. It goes to prove if its not your fault and its proven A-Plan reward good customers.

·
Registered
79 Posts
one of my mates has a import and a cat 1 (rac fitted it) and RAC was cheapest for him believe it or not, Just incase you have a rac one..

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
£608 with a plan does that sound about right ??

·
Registered
123 Posts
a plan all the way pal, they just got mine down from about £900 to £540 fully comp and im only 25 with 4 years ncb and thats with wheels,exhaust,air filter,boost controller ect i think thats well cheep

1 - 10 of 10 Posts