Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, had a rather crappy week.... Death in the family etc etc, and a flooded kitchen to top it off!

So, set off from Scotland at 0900 in the R32 and got 100yards from my folks door and saw a White R33 GTR pulling off the dual carriageway from Newmains into Bellside road in Cleland.... Who's guilty?

Few hours later (not many) I am hitting a traffic jam around J10 M6 southbound when I spotted an R33 (GTS I believe) in black in the centre lane. 2 in one day, excellent. Lifted my spirits to say the least!

Both were cracking cars, hope they belong to someone on here!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Maybe it was from God that you got your spirits raised. These things happen sometimes.

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I know...

Was hoping to have some sun to fit my new gauges.
Oh well, got one of 'em in, 2 to go. Got an email from Tim at SVS to say my Trust Moval oil kit is on its way though, which brightened my day too, cos it means the CAR IS NEARLY FINISHED!!!!!! Just 2 more gauges, NOS kit, Moval Kit and Profec to go! Oh, and 2 wheels left to polish as well.....

Off to brighton tomorrow for the day, and riding sunday so hope the weekend brings the sun back!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah...

Horses and whips! Multi-talented me! Well, more of a trek really with a bit of trotting and some cantering. My mum and her friend are down for the weekend, and they used to ride all the time in scotland on New Forest ponies, but have never been there. So, we are off tomorrow! Not been on a horse for 8 years!

·
Registered
104 Posts
The white GTR would probably be Sammies P-Reg, black GTSt would most likely be Garys or Kennys from Hamilton.

Dont think any of em use the board I am sorry to say :-(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts