Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
there i was today on the M5 in the trusty transit overtaking 2 trucks dueling for an inch of tarmac.:drivin:
When captain scooby is up my rear flashing etc, so i get past the trucks as fast as possible to let him pass........hang on whats that noise?:sly: "rattle rattle"

captain scooby pulls straight in front of me and my windscreen starts filling up with fly splats.......wait a second thats OIL!!!

oh dear he's blown something......something bad
he's now in the slow lane smoking like hurricane higgins being over taken by me laughing my head off:grinno:

i thought that could've been me and felt guilty for a sec :uhoh: then carried on laughing.:p

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
he was the typical "get the feck outta my way" bloke so i feel better his engine let go.

just wish i had a video of it:D

"weather report" fog bank heading south bound on the M5 slow lane

·
confused.com
6,592 Posts
awww bless him bet he still tail gates though!

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Oh well there goes another one, 3 of my mates with scoobies had there engines go pop this year and one of them twice, it seems some people never earn, no matter how many times i told them not to buy one and to sell it they had to learn the hard way.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
There still poop though... ;)

Funny story, would of loved to off seen it...hahhaha

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Oh well there goes another one, 3 of my mates with scoobies had there engines go pop this year and one of them twice, it seems some people never earn, no matter how many times i told them not to buy one and to sell it they had to learn the hard way.
Thats almost exactly what i was going to say^^^^^ but they werent
mates just aquaintances, 2 head gaskets on the same car, and the
other 1 knocking like a good un, i always say "you should have bought
a Nissan" then walk away laughing..

·
Yeah boyeeeeeeeee
6,604 Posts
Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. I know we're on a skyline forum, but name a car which is perfect in every way when modified (let's not mention hicas, synchro, need for extra sump'age, ceramic turbo blades etc. lol).

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
I know we're on a skyline forum, but name a car which is perfect in every way when modified
Ford Fiesta 1.3 Popular Plus :)

·
Premium Member
14,725 Posts
Ha mine running over 400bhp for 3 years and its been as good as gold.

All my scooby mates had no more than just the usual induction kit, exhaust and only 1 had a slight boost increase. funny as well as they were all different models 1 a WRX import second STI import and the real big problem one a STI Type RA.

·
2005/2006 SRWD #1
222 Posts
Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever. I know we're on a skyline forum, but name a car which is perfect in every way when modified (let's not mention hicas, synchro, need for extra sump'age, ceramic turbo blades etc. lol).
RB's could all do with some extra meat on the piston ringlands while we're on the subject. :(

1 - 16 of 16 Posts