Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all,

After a lifelong dream (well im 25 so it feels like a long time ) i finally sold my RS2000, and have been slaving away in a sweatshop to fulfill my dreams and finally pacify my mates who are always whispering "buy a japanese car"

i have almost all the money together and im on the prowl for an R33 GTST :) (i have my eye on one from sleazybay at the moment, heres hoping the bank manager is in a good mood when i tell him)

just thought i'd drop by and get to know the guys and ladies that own Skylines of all types.

Gordons thread on skyline buying was a big help and so were the other really helpfull ones dotted around.

be safe

Steve

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome guys.

I am based in central Scotland (Falkirk) and have my meeting with bank manager on friday to ask for the rest of the funds.

·
Diesel Powered RB25
5,954 Posts
welcome mate if ur interested there is a meet this sunday on perth. You can have a good poke about and rummage in all the cars, am sure the lads on here that are there will be more than happy to have a blether about options and models. Great bunch of lads so come along u'll be more than welcome buddy

Cheers BigC

·
bla
17,374 Posts
Welcome matey........
Hope you find a gooden! Im sure you will.... Be love at first site. lol...

Enjoy your stay at the forum, and theres plenty of skyline meets in scotland to keep you busy :D

·
Registered
385 Posts
welcome! THis is the best place to be for sure! So much knowledge hanging around and we continue to learn from each other! Gratz!

·
Premium Member
12,377 Posts
perth

Hi mate believe me you wont regret buyin a skyline.
as bigc said you should deffo try to get up to the meet in Perth, this will be my first meet and i cant wait everyone seems spot on and any questions you have are answered prompt.
Hope to see you at perth and enjoy your skyline

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Welcome mate. Good luck in getting the car you want and also with your meeting with the bank manager. Im sure you will buy a beauty :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Sounds like a plan, will see if i can steal my sisters *shudder* rover for the day and come along for a blether and a look around the cars. Are the details in the Scottish meet section?

cheers for the warm welcome

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Hi mate. Wekcome to the site.

We are having a meet this Sunday at the Wheel Inn in Perth if you fancy coming along for a poke around a few cars. More details in the Scottish meets section. Feel free to PM me or one of the other Scotland Reps -Texvandoodoo or MrScottish - if you have any other questions :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts