Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Bounty Hunter
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
.....to sell the car. I'm going through that phase at the moment where I am thinking of selling up and using the money as a deposit for a new place. I currently live at home with my parents and feel now is the time for some real independence and having my own space.

I really do love my car, and has recently had a load of work done to it, so it is running better than ever. This is such a tough decision to make, but I guess it is just time to start thinking about my future a bit more now and putting the money into a property. Going to have a good think over the rest of the weekend as to how much I could put the car up for, so you guys are more than welcome to add your opinions.

Thanks for reading guys.

:cheers:

·
South West (England 13)
1,855 Posts
Noooo

Can't believe I'm seeing this

First Andy and now you - this is one of the best cars I ever saw
and it deserves to be out there

If you do sell it, someone will be a VERY HAPPY new owner

I love this car.....

T

·
0 Posts
Roba!

I believe your making the right decision mate. In the sense of putting the money from this sale into getting your own place. Im sure many more would agree with me on this, But there will be others who will urge you to keep it after spending endless money on it.

Im just supporting your idea of your own gaff, (Me & Mrs. Top Cat want to move..nay RUN out of my mums house, So I know where ya coming from. :) )

·
RSP Tuned 515.7 BHP
7,041 Posts
bruv ur car is awesome!

·
5,050 Posts
the market is poor for cars

but the market houses is deffo a buying market if you can get a mortgage good luck with the sale and good luck in the house buying thing

as for price dont know but this will shock all of you out there

800hp GTart built r32 gtr 15000 on the clock factory recaro special edition BBS lms in white

·
bla
17,374 Posts
That car is fantastic.... Really wanted it when Andy was selling up..

Best of luck in what ever you decide to do... Stunning!!

I wasnt going to jump back in to skylines so soon, but if i had the spare dosh.. Id buy that no questions asked!

·
bla
17,374 Posts
as for price dont know but this will shock all of you out there

800hp GTart built r32 gtr 15000 on the clock factory recaro special edition BBS lms in white

Yup, Tis very shocking out there...Right time to buy but not sell..... But this is a minter than mint example.. And im sure he will get what he wants if decided to sell...

·
5,050 Posts
this is mint to proper mint

ist going to be brought and stored for a few years

all origonal under the arches sills its still white and grey underneath

remember 15000 km's i nearly fell over

the engine spec and the recaros with factory matching rear seat in red

·
bla
17,374 Posts
this is mint to proper mint

ist going to be brought and stored for a few years

all origonal under the arches sills its still white and grey underneath

remember 15000 km's i nearly fell over

the engine spec and the recaros with factory matching rear seat in red
Couldnt see it on there website...

None of the other cars are cheap.... lol

·
Bounty Hunter
6,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks Shane and Gizmo, and for all your comments guys, I really appriciate it. I think what makes this so hard is that it's not your genuine Skyline, it's a real 'one off'. As Top Cat has mentioned, I believe it is the right decision no-matter how hard it is to make.

·
Registered
1,548 Posts
Its defo a buyers market in houses and cars. Good luck mate, but if you can't get what you want for your car DON'T sell! Nice motor! ;)

1 - 20 of 38 Posts